Chunju Han-il Kwan (전주한일관) (Chunju Han-il Kwan)
3450 W 6th St (6th/Kenmore)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
- Boodae jjigae ("army" stew) is a spicy medly of everything yumm. Also order the kimchi or scallion pancakes
- Get the boo dae gee gae
- Everything is delicious - we tried a lot of the soups.
- Seafood pancakes are really good
- one of the best pots of budae jigae I've ever had
- spicy beef stew broth could have been more flavorful, but banchan game strong
- Seafood sundubu jige, grilled mackerel
- Everybody is right. You have to get the green onion pancake here.
- The large, family style bowls of broth filled with myriad items (Army stew is a popular choice) are commonly on tables, while the big savory pancakes (pajun) are excellent.
- Boodae jjigae!
- Had their military stew for the 1st time, delicious! Perfect food for the cold days, especially with some soju to warm the stomach! Great service, all the waitresses were all smiles and friendly.
- Budae jigga and pajun are the best!
- Incredible. Korean Homestyle food. Scallion pancake, and BBQ pork in clay pot.
- Very authentic
- The real deal
- Lunch specials until 3:00 p.m. daily
- Scallion pancake and army soup
- Try the roe rice bibim bop