Chung Shin Yuan
Dim Sum, Asian, Chinese
183 California St
Newton, MA 02458
- Try the shao-bing with five spice beef sandwich! It's delicious!
- Steamed buns, spring rolls, tea
- Fantastic Taiwanese style brunch and some northern items too
- One of the best Taiwanese Dim sum in town
- Long lines on weekends. Get here earlier by at least 30-45 minutes
- Arrive 20 or 30 mins before they open because the line gets really long really quickly.
- On the weekends, the line starts at eleven.
- If you like spicy, the #11 lunch special is awesome! #17 is also fantastic, and slightly more spicy.
- #18 ribs with squash is best, but takes a while to prepare.
- The moo-shi pork is great!
- Go on weekends for the Taiwanese brunch. Classics like cruellers and soy milk are done really well. Best to arrive at 11:30 to beat the crowd.