Chow's Chinese Restaurant
3033 N May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- Some of the best Chinese food I've ever had. Incredible. This and Cajun King are my fave places in OKC to get my FAT on.
- I've been twice and tried different appetizers and dinners. It seemed a little dirty and maybe that was the issue. Idk - just not for me.
- Best Cantonese food around town! Love everything about it! If you're feeling adventurous, try the steamed oyster, shrimp w salt and pepper.
- Closed Tuesdays.
- Orange peel beef, steamed chicken w/ ginger sauce, soft shell crab. Just some of my favorites. Best Chinese food in OKC.
- Great good and nice staff. We will be back a lot.
- This place is kind of a hidden gem, looks dank from the outside but the food and service were great