Cho Dang Tofu
22549 Hawthorne Blvd (at Sepulveda Blvd)
Torrance, CA 90505
- Good food.. Try the combination tofu soup with medium spicy flavor yumyum.. Ill sure come back to this place
- It's busy.
- if you don't want to deal with the crowds, you can always order to-go. in fact you can call in your order and swing by to pick it up.
- Love this place. Best tofu soup in the South Bay!
- Soondubu (pork, kimchee+beef). Friendly, efficient waitstaff and a generous selection of banchan.
- Mushroom Soon Tofu Soup is classic and you can't go wrong with it, unless you're allergic to mushrooms.
- The kimchee & beef sundubu is delicious and the waitstaff are great.
- Soon tofu. Better than BCD in my opinion. Underrated, food and service good.
- Great food very different never tasted Korean food. Greatly pleased they even help understand how to eat it.
- Tofu soup is great - and it comes with sides of various kim chee and pickled vegetables. The barbecue spare ribs are great too!. It's not cheap but it's good food! It's always busy in the evenings...
- So delicious
- Spicy pork bulgoi is soo good! You can share and it's only $12.99! Comes with rice and all the delicious sides/kimchee
- Best good ever !!
- I like to mix my bean sprouts in with the soup and a little rice. The kimchee soup is soooo good, it's almost like my mom's!
- tofu dishes are the way to go here. avoid the bim bim bap.
- you must try their old fashion bulgogi. it's delicious!
- Go here for amazing tofu soup and bimbimbop. their kimchi is amazing
- Fave: bean paste tofu soup medium, rice, cucumber kimchi