Chez Mémé Baguette Bistro
$ $ $
4016 Hastings St. (btwn Gilmore & MacDonald Ave.)
Burnaby, BC V5C 2H9
- Starting February 9, 2013, they will be open every second Saturday again 9am to 2pm
- Mix it up! Every sandwich + soup I've had here has been amazing, do just follow your instincts. The place is usually full, but you can often snag a window seat (which is more interesting anyway, IMO).
- Now open Tuesday to Saturday nights from 5:30 to 9
- Their french onion soup is to die for, greatest fries I've tried EVER. All of these and the cordon bleu baguettes keep me coming back.
- Duck confit omelette is a must try!
- Duck confit omelette is my favourite! I don't believe the place should a 3-dollar rated restaurant. For the two of us, a lunch is like $33 including tips. The place is always busy so get there early.
- fantastic service and delicious food
- El Baguette Nordique y la sopa de cebolla son imperdibles, el servicio es amable y rpido. Lo que pidas es delicioso, no falla.
- Get the baguette
- As its name implies, Chez Meme Baguette Bistro is best known for its baguette bread and thats why people line up for their sandwiches.
- Beef bourguignon baguette + super cheesy French onion soup = one satisfying combo.
- The ratatouille with the daily soup will warm you up on a cold day. So delicious!
- One of the best French bistro's in town - but tricky hours (open for lunch only & SOME Saturdays). Call first to make sure they're open.
- I love the Nordique salmon sandwich & also their beef dip sandwich. EASILY one the best French bistro's in town!
- Try jambon brie sandwich. You'd love it!
- Omelette not as fluffy as as I would have expected a French restaurant to be. Duck confit was good. Service was super friendly. Left the restaurant feeling good.
- Super slow service, waited an hour for food after ordering