Cheese Store of Pasadena
French, Cheese Shop
$ $ $
140 S Lake Ave Ste 107
Pasadena, CA 91101
- Great Havarti!
- Great staff & owners really know cheese. Helped me pair the right appetizer cheese for my T-Day menu. Also well stocked with gourmet goodies. Five stars!
- They have really great cheese & products, great location. I was buying $150 in cheese and they said it'd go perfect with my "Tequila"- bold assumption and wrong... I'll get over it someday and return.
- So generous with samples! They will give you all the assistance you needthey are incredibly knowledgableI finding just the right cheese.
- Try the Caprinello Swiss Goat, Bethmale Chevre Basque, Colston & Bassett Blue Stilton & Tomme Dolce Goat cheeses!
- Open at 10:30am, not 10 per Google Place/Yelp. FYI.
- They keep their cheese cave at 41 degrees-the perfect temp to nurture these lovely cheeses.
- Great store. They have AllSpiceCafe hot sauce too!!! Awesome!