Chauhan Ale and Masala House
$ $ $
- Y'all got to step up and take better food photos. This place is ridiculously good. My "set menu" is lamb kebabs, pork belly, seasonal tomato salad and the ribs.
- The food and beers are delicious! If you crave spicy food and are adventurous try the Hot Chicken Pakoras. The Rose Cheesecake is heavenly!
- great fusion food. Try the chefs choice. 3 sides and choice of meat--I got chicken in spinach sauce with lentils, aubergine, pickles. Awesome fusion desert--carrot cake w spices, rice pudding w nuts.
- Malabar cocktails!
- It was fantastic! Our server Chloe was very prompt to our response and the food~ food was cooked perfect with awesome flavor. The flank steak was beyond my expectation!
- This was a dining experience. The seating was fast. The server was wonderful. The food was the main reason I will go back.
- the mantra ales are outstanding
- Definitely underwhelmed... the curries we tried were really bland. I guess it was a mistake going for lunch as the selection in the lunch menu is also quite small
- Some of the best fusion Indian food. Highlights were the calamari 65, hot chicken pakoras and maharashtran fish entree
- Worth going once. Food is creative, but not amazing. Subtleties of the food get lost because there is too much oil and spices.
- Great mix of traditional and modern takes on Indian food. Good cocktails and interesting beers.
- Definitely best Indian I've had, go Nashville!
- The restaurant came HIGHLY recommended and did not disappoint. While the fish moilee and butter chicken could've done with more spice, everything was rich and flavorful. Def try the lamb chops!
- Smart casual place with Indian eclectic style menu. Interesting twist to typical Indian cuisine, caters to the American taste. A little loud (full house) but Cosy, entertaining interior and a full bar
- Everything. Poutine especially.
- Delicate and flavorful panipuri
- Pretty good brunch...not mind-blowing but still tasty! We got the monkey bread, what came first, and the chicken and waffles. The chicken and waffles was our favorite. Service is a bit slow.
- Great place to bring a group and split everything. Interesting and different atmosphere - definitely a place to check out!
- Great, inventive Indian/Southern mashup.
- Amazing food and drinks!