- Book with RoundMenu and get 15% off total bill for dinner..
- Book Certo Friday Brunch for the month of November and avail a Free upgrade to our Bubbly Package*
- Try the best tiramisu in town here
- I had the home-made pasta, scented with freash black pepper and with shreddings of Italian cheese. PS it's totally ok for members of the opposite sex to feed each other across the table.
- Come with an Italian. Preferably tall man named Giorgio.
- Join Certo WHITE TRUFFLE PROMOTION, part of the Italian Cuisine World Summit 2013. Guest Chef:Michelin Star Chef Felice Lo Basso from the 07th - 09th of November, 19.00 to 23.00 hours
- Cozy restaurant, great atmosphere... Enjoy italian food :)
- Incredible. Food and service were impeccable. Nice relaxing atmosphere to have dinner. Try the veal tagliata - outstanding.
- When you order an espresso and get an actual espresso, you know you're in a good place! Great atmosphere, great food, great wine. My fav italian restaurant so far
- Consistently good. Lunch menu prix fix reasonable. Discount for MBC staff
- Excellent Italian restaurant; great food; lovely wine collection..bit pricey however
- Good Pizza especially the one with Parma Ham.
- Good pizza
- Beef pizza is a must
- Don't miss out on the Baskin Robbins ice cream provided outside at the reception as part of the desserts buffet of the Friday brunch!
- One of the three venues that service the Friday Brunch! This restaurant provides the Italian flavor to the brunch with their great pizzas and pastas.
- Anything and everything here is great all items on the menu are superb...enjoy!!!
- Solid, reliable smartish eatery to take clients for business lunches then come back later for a romantic candlelit dinner. Classic Italian menu, fine wines, staff & manager making sure you enjoy them
- Excellent taste, staff are a little slow.