Central City BBQ
- Get the brisket cheese fries! You wont be disappointed. Mac n cheese was alright. There were also a lot of flies. Had to swat every 30s. Or so
- We ended up getting here a little late in the day. I recommend trying to be there first thing for best taste and selection
- Good meat and excellent Monday night trivia.
- Don't want to stand in line to order? Sit at the bar. The bartenders will take your order for you. Nice selection of local beer, too.
- Mac and cheese
- Very nice environment, even better food!
- The brisket and the burnt ends were fantastic. The spicy bbq sauce is a must. I normally don't like coleslaw, but theirs made me rethink my stance.
- Burnt ends and brisket are my favorite. Spoonbread is amazing. Really solid selection of local beer.