Central City Bar & Grill
- Come hang out with the awesome girls of CCBG on Monday nights! 25cent wings and great beer deals !
- New favorite - Blue Burg Salad! The bistro sauce dressing is so fuggin' good.
- After dinner here at Central, stop next door to The Red Jug Pub for a frosty beverage or 12! 24 beers on tap & the best service around!
- Quite possibly the best bar in cortland. The food is always AMAZING, staff is always friendly, and its clean! Probably because its tucked away off the Main strip. A must!
- Wing night on Mondays is awesome
- 30 taps. A great selection of beer.
- chicken wing dip is the best!!!! all food is great at central city!!!!
- An everyman's bar in a college town. One of the best places in Cortland to get a feel for the local scene.
- Awesome white chili burrito and garlic sweet potato fries. Great service!
- Little King Entertainment "Royal Happy Hour" cards are accepted here. Use it to get specials & discounts all day and every day!
- Great service with the best wings in the area! The tower of wings is great to share or if you're just extra hungry (3 fully stocked levels of any combination boneless/regular wings)
- Get the chicken caesar wrap...it's the best EVER.
- Go to Central City and order the best thing on the menu while you enjoy a beer of your choosing: White Chicken Chili.
- sit on the back deck if its a nice day
- White Chicken Chili is to die for!! Always awesome!
- Food and Beer
- Pasta night on Tuesday night! The best! Ask for Katie F. for your waitress, she's the best one there!!!
- Beer and wings
- SOH4 on after
- Monday night's are great wing nights! $.45 wings and they have done great sauces and flavors. Their menu is really good as well.