The Cellar Restaurant
French, New American
$ $ $ $
- Try the lobster bisque
- The lobster bisque is Ah-mazing! And Rich makes the best drinks! Great experience! I felt like I was in another world!:)
- Very Nice Restaurant! Make sure to order the Chocolate Souffle
- the best of the best
- Lobster bisque, truffle mac & cheese and tasty cocktails.
- Short rib grilled cheese. Enough said.
- The lobster bisque is amazing! The new chef is doing an outstanding job!
- I love this place! First time ever was in February. Its very private and romantic. Perfect for date night. Try the french onion soup, it melts in your mouth! And the Chateaubriand is 5-star!
- Great food!
- The chocolate soufle is amazing ! Get it with caramel anglaise
- Opened 1969. A romantic cellar with cave-like brick walls designed by original Disneyland craftsmen.
- Classic French food. Well executed staples. Price is high but what do you expect? Go for the escargots - so buttery & garlic perfection
- There is always room for lobster bisque
- Start with the onion soup, end with a souffleand as for your actual dinner, jump around from meat (lamb) to meat (beef) to meat (duck).
- Obviously has seen better days. Great...for Fullerton. Head to Santa Ana or Laguna Beach for good food in OC.
- The bone in ribeye was perhaps the best I have ever eaten.
- Eat some food OMG!! LOL!
- The French 75 is an amazing drink.. Not too sweet, slight bubbly and very yummy!
- Cool Underground Bar. Dustin is great, and pores the best drinks. Try the Daisy Buchanan. Delishuzly refreshing.
- Lobster bisque all the way!!!