132 W 16th St
North Vancouver, BC
- Easily the best you can get in a restaurant in Vancouver. I always get the mast-o-mosir & joojeh kebab with half rice half shirazi salad. Simply delicious and ridiculously cheap prices.
- Try the pomegranate walnut chicken fesenjan and the olive appetizer. Everything is excellent, I tried a few other Persian places in North Van but keep coming back here
- Reasonable price, good quality
- We just love it. Simple, healthy food with very good price
- The tastiest food, freshest ingredients, and best prices says it all. The rice is perfect every time, and with their beautiful new interior, there is no reason to go anywhere else!
- The food's amazing and the place is really good, but service is decreased and the table placement is not so good since they've expanded.
- Great Persian food at an affordable price
- Quality of koobideh kabab was so low on my last visit. Better to give your business to Yas, Zeitoon or others
- Mmm kebabs
- Soltani with rice is great. However if you want quick service good luck.
- Ask for half rice half salad with any dish, extra $1, yet worth it
- Lamb chops here is amazing
- When we took our order the waiter came back and brought pita with half a raw onion..whats the onion for?!
- Food is delicious, portions are huge and service is friendly.
- Every thing was dirty
- Atendimento cordial e a comida absurdamente saborosa!!!
- Not good! Not cooked!