Carnitas Los Reyes
273 S Tustin St (Palmyra Ave)
Orange, CA 92866
- Cheapest most delicious carnitas tacos I've EVER had. Must try. Get two of them, they're not massive.
- Best burritos around town. Cheap as hell too
- If you want authentic Mexican food, and for an amazingly cheap price, come to Canitas Los Reyes. Place is amazing, service is wonderful and you cannot beat the prices. Bring cash and a big appetite ;)
- Best carnitas tacos!!! The tacos are loaded with meat and under $1.50 a taco. Al pastor tacos also great. Salsa is not the greatest. Very watered down.
- They have the best Tortas here. Always prefer to buy them from here
- Best Carnitas in The OC.
- Cheapest and biggest tacos around! $3 and your good plus if you eat in they give you all you can eat chips and fresh salsa! Awesome!!!!
- I go straight for the carnitas plate ($7) the carnitas are always tender. If I could make pork taste this good, Id name a restaurant after it as well.
- Carnitas burrito. Wet. Chile verde. Get it.
- Delicious food, family owned and locals have been going here many years!!
- Get a Burrito Wet...ask for the green sauce.
- Beans beans and more beans
- You have to try the carnitas burrito 'con todo'.
- The best carnitas in OC, parking might be a bit tough but well worth it.
- I absolutely love their carnitas burritos and tacos. When I used to live nearby, I would get a burrito almost every week. The only drawback is that they are cash only.
- The chorizo is out of this world