$ $ $
3333 S Wilmington St
Raleigh, NC 27603
- The grilled jumbo shrimp skewers are a popular item on the wide-ranging menu.
- Love it here! Great food and service. I love fried shrimp and broiled scallops!
- I love the shrimp and flounder plate. My Friday's are made.
- Service-friendly and funny!
- Captains Platter for 2 was fantastic! The fried scallops melted in my mouth. Our waitress Jennifer was great at taking care of us and very friendly.
- The hush puppies and tea alone will fill you up.
- Lots of great food for very reasonable price. Only difference a friend & I saw between lrg & med platters was the size of the plate! :-)
- Everything is great here. My favorites - other than the entrees - are the hush puppies and the sweet tea! Also, Calabash style seafood is always the best and that's what you get here!
- Great food Thursday - Saturday
- Good service, good food, very filling.
- Avoid the osters... Tuna was so-so... Cheap that's true. Oh yeah, and no beer or wine available!
- I've been eating at Captain Stanley's since I was a little boy. I remember when they were located in the old building on Tryon Rd. Definitely, the best seafood in South Raleigh.
- HUGE portions here! If you get the broiled tilapia meal, you get TWO tilapias... be prepared to get rolled out.
- we've eaten here twice, the service is great the food is "BEYOND" compared to you get your money's worth.