$ $ $
1366 Yonge Street (Balmoral Ave.)
Toronto, ON M4T 3A7
- Great food and friendly staff! Their desserts are amazing too!
- The pizza is to die for
- Everything is amazing. Friend said coffee was to die for
- Great food and awesome staff.
- Great staff! Amazing food! A little pricey though $$ or $$$
- Try the pappardelle
- Great food and service, worth a hit!
- Carpaccio was amazing!!
- Lack of flavor in the Wild Boar Tagliatelle ...the Bolognese was the better if the two.
- Ravioli di funghi is the best pasta dish I've ever had... Period.
- Nice sheltered patio. Enjoyed lunch. Servcie was great.
- Great pizza!
- Ask for a desert called "Frutta di Bosco" - just an amazing fruit cake!
- Cheese and meat plate is good, otherwise pricey for what it is
- Good food. Cozy restaurant. I had an excellent service from the server.