Capital City Diner
1709 Western Ave (at Johnston Rd)
Albany, NY 12203
- Excellent home fries and a huge menu!
- Mmm pudding
- Chocolate chip pancakes, all of the desert menu, omelettes, mac and cheese sides... A to die for
- Mmmm bacon
- Good food for sure
- Delicious desserts
- The food is homestyle, the people are nice and the place looks great.
- Breakfast here is good but could be a little bit better for dinner
- Excellent pizza burger.
- Food fine,I also judge cleanliness BIG TIME..sat at a table wasn't wiped down,carpeted floors desperately needed carpet sweeper,our waitress was nice,never returned to ask if we wanted anything else
- Capital City Diner
- Great food and service with a smile. Have been going here for years.
- Chicken strips and fries!
- Great place but they have an ant problem! !!!!!
- The fried chicken is nice! It's a cute dinner with decent food.
- Chicken fajita wrap was amazing with guacamole. iIt stayed hot forever.
- Great omelets, non-greasy breakfast potatoes!
- I had a very nice breakfast me and my wife twice. It was great!
- We love the atmosphere
- The BEST Matzoh Ball soup in the area and it's available night!! Yum