Campuzano Mexican Food
213 W Belt Line Rd (btwn Merrifield Dr. & Loftin St.)
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
- lunch special:$5 enchilada plate is awesome
- Just had the best shrimp enchiladas! Every bite had one or two grilled shrimps! Sometimes three! Try it with sour cream sauce. Great meal!
- Great food
- Great food!!!!!
- Shrimp Quesadilla
- Great Mexican food here! Love the enchiladas.
- Best Mexican food and Amazing Beer a Rita's !!
- Shrimp Chile Relleno
- Fajitas are awesome and plentiful. Been going there for 8 years. Cost is a bit higher but definitely worth it.
- Everything is always fresh and delicious. My favorite are the shrimp dishes. They know how to cook shrimp here unlike other places that overcook it. The cheese and spinach enchiladas are good as well.
- Ignore the 9+ ratings, this location is charming that's the only reasons why this could be well rated. The food is bad to average at best. Everything is cheap tasting likes it's right out of a can.
- The Cheese Enchiladas are excellent, as are the chips and salsa! Very quick service and very nice!
- I haven't had one bad thing yet ! I love the cheese enchiladas w/ chile con carne sauce !! Double rice!!
- Chicken fajita quesadillas, chicken fajita nachos and the Sangria swirl....
- Beef chimichanga is great.
- Very good size portions. Guacamole is to die for. Very fresh. Do wish they had white quest for chips. That would have made it a flawless meal.
- Fajitas' were great!
- Fajitas on Wednesday are a steal of a deal!
- Highly recommend, it's would hard to compete for any other Mexican restaurant with this one.