Camp Washington Chili
Diner, American, Breakfast
3005 Colerain Ave (at Hopple)
Cincinnati, OH 45225
- So good!!! I prefer to get it to go tho!
- Perry is the best waitress EVER! We love you, Perr!
- Tuna Melt (tuna, mayo, diced egg, sweet pickles - I added dill pickles, tomatoes, cheddar), extra crispy fries, & bacon. You need to dine here! It's one of those old, classic diners.
- Love the place! My server, Krystal, spoiled me w/ samples of tuna & egg salads, the food (Club Double Decker, Cheese Fries) was amazing, & the cashier & I talked Europe for 20 mins! I'm hooked!!!
- Go for breakfast too! They have great omelets and breakfast sandwiches (or you can just get a three-way for breakfast)
- Great Concussion style chili. Get it all the way and you are good for the rest of the day.
- The best double-deckers in Cincy !!!
- Used to be a favorite lunch spot. Until I kept seeing the same older couple who had bed bugs literally crawling off of them. Management refuse to intervene. Of not eat there.
- The chili and the service are always great. This is the best Cincinnati chili in the city, hands down.
- My favorite Cincinnati Chili as well as great vibes and service!!
- Try gheotta on cheese fries, super amazing
- This chili is REALLY good! Go 4-Way and a Coney!
- Try the chili...some say it's better than skyline (but I would never admit that blasphemy out loud).
- They have the best Greek dressing. Get a side salad with it to supplement that coney.
- Similar to skyline but also quite different. I like it a lot, not everyone does, but you really should give it a try!
- Classic Cincinnati spot.
- Excellent chili and coneys. Great place for breakfast.
- Best chili in Cincinnati
- Double deckers Coney