99 E Butler Ave (Ridge Avenua)
Ambler, PA 19002
- The anise almond cookies and Italian Coffee is the best in town when going through Ambler!
- Free wi-fi!
- Best lattes in town. The affogato (pictured) is my new best friend. Great with hazelnut and/or dark chocolate gelato.
- The almond anise cookies and Italian Coffee is a great - the best choice when coming through Ambler!
- Free wifi. Password is caffe.
- Delicious muffins and good coffee.
- CREDIT AND DEBIT IS ON ORDER. JUST WAITING ON THE BANK HOOK UP!!!!! ...........ALSO, NEW REGISTER THAT DOES PRINT RECEIPTS. GO IN, HAVE COFFEE AND GET A RECEIPT !!
- Only the drinks and ice cream are good. The Italian sandwich I had the meat was already bad. Another customer was unsatisfied with their meal. Never again.
- Try the Chai Latt! Its better than Starbucks' version in my opinion!
- Best cafe au lair and cappuccino. Great nutella gelato
- Two things you don't want to order there: Breakfast sandwiches (they're of the gas station-quality microwave variety) and tea, which is simply ghastly, even by coffee shop standards.
- Tomato pie at lunch is amazing!