1101 West Pender St. (at Thurlow St.)
Vancouver, BC V6E 2V2
- Spanish Latte is the best!
- Best coffee in the city !
- Order a cappuccino and then go down to the Flame and offer strabgers help with taking their picture in front of the flame!!
- Spanish latte is deeeelish
- The worse expresso in Vancouver
- Their morning bakeries are delicious and coffees are good brews as well!
- Interesting coffee shops. We can take a coffee on the go or sit down for a lunch
- Get it for here, enjoy and relax.
- A little pricier than some of the other coffee shops. The hot Spanish latte is worth trying.
- Delicious espresso
- For a light and creamy expresso drink get the Spanish latte
- Love the ambiance of this place!
- Try the ice white chocolate mocha! It's soooooo good.
- Lox and cream cheese on a bagel... Fantastic!!!
- The Artigiano Frap is yummy, not too sweet.
- It's a bit too hot in here for a business meeting, but no one beats their Americano!
- Has the best Americano in Vancouver!
- Caffe Mocha and a Blueberry Oat-brand Muffin!
- It is busy here at 9:45 am everyday but great coffee!
- My favourite coffee in Vancouver.