2025 Washington Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- The burritos are amazing. The carnita cemita is one of my favorites. They also do delivery, even breakfast!!
- The rice and eggs con chorizo were great. We also had the Chilaquiles and they reminded me of home!
- The fruit salad has chili powder on it (this is good) and the salsa rocks.
- Great, friendly service and cool authentic feel. Great value given the reasonable prices.
- Chicken enchiladas with fried egg. Can't go wrong with this on a Sunday morning.
- The coffee is realy good with breakfast burrito
- Veggie burrito is delicious and the flan too
- Good food and really friendly staff
- The burritos are fantastic. The soup specials rock.
- Huevo Rancherod
- Shrimp tacos and warm chocolate pudding
- This place has the best mixers for your BYOB.
- Great steak burrito. Good service. Not your usual Mexican food.