Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
- NEVER order the nachos or they sing Nacho Nacho Man to you. Gets cheesier when they play ads over the radio for Cafe Rio. I'm here already! Food is good though - tortillas, pork & beef.
- The sweet pork quesadilla is really good and really filling.
- $1.75 taco Tuesdays. The greatest thing all week! Sweet pork tacos! Don't forget the ranch!
- Chicken salad. Bring an appetite. Yes, for a salad!
- Good food... I feel like the daily special is the same every week.
- The sweet pork is amazing!
- Severely under cooked rice.
- I enjoy going on Tuesdays for their 5$ specials. It's the first time I went, and would like to go to again. I got the two taco dish with sweet pork and vegetarian tacos. Also 6 & under eat free.
- My favorite I've been getting for years (yes I went in Ut and SoCal) is the burrito barbecoa smothered enchilada style all 3 sauces no beans!
- love taco Tuesday! !!
- I've found my cafe Mexicali replacement
- This place is AWESOME!!
- You can only get tamales on Thursday nights but you'd better get there early. They had run out when I went. Taco Tuesday is great also.
- The foods not all that spectacular. There are at least 3 other restaurants in FoCo with better Mexican.
- Awesome stuff
- Had a burrito and tried all of these hot sauces. The bee sting was my favorite.
- Order the nachos if you want some entertainment.
- Best Mexican food in fort collins!
- Best Mexican food I have ever had!!!!!! It was amazing! Love the burritos!
- The nachos are amazing! And the ultimate drink bar has a unique, delicious selection. Definitely some of the best Mexican in town!