3076 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- great venue to sit outside on a nice day
- nothing bad on the menu. high quality and fresh.
- Super good chocolate croissants!
- Mexican Mocha & fire pits. Great pasteries too.
- Croissant breakfast sandwiches, simple breakfast.
- Get everything. We are back home on vacation to Carlsbad, and 3 of the 6 days we've been here for breakfast. Baked goods to die for awesome smoothies and coffee & breakfast entrees. Cute local spot!
- Atmosphere is good ,coffee is pretty good and food is decent..priced a little higher than I had hoped but still good in a group setting.
- They need to work on the cleanliness of the place, not bad, coffee is not that good
- Great place! Different, refreshing take on the cafe experience. Sandwiches come with salad or fruit. Right by the ocean, can't go wrong with this one.
- Beautiful little place... Nice view. They serve breakfast all day. Enjoy it by the fire pit! And they allow dogs inside and outside
- Outstanding service, ham (and bacon) and cheese omelette that far exceeds expectations, and surprisingly delightful coffee meet a dog-friendly patio for a pretty much perfect breakfast experience.
- The pancakes are very delicious along with the backery items
- Great casual dining. Sit by the fire pit and enjoy an Ocean burger (blue cheese and mushroom).
- Les meilleurs pains au chocolat !
- Dog friendly! They will even give you water in a bowl for your pups.
- You just can't go wrong here. Everything is tempting and ultimately good.
- Best breakfast ever! Love the simplicity of their menu and their cappuccino is to die for.
- Amaretto mocha!
- ask to start the fire pit and enjoy a breakfast and espresso around the fire