Café, Coffee Shop
- The Hickory Smoked Chicken on the house salad is awesome!
- The vanilla chai is so good!
- Try the Turbo, chocolate milk with a shot of espresso. Wow!
- Good place for a proposal!
- Strawberry Cooler was a fabulous compliment to the fondue!
- Chocolate Strawberry Lush is fab. and refreshing.
- Nice place! The cappuccino was great and the soup perfect!
- Several organic menu options and wild caught fish. They even have organic whipped cream!
- The turbo is excellent!
- If you're bummed out by the absence of any non-dairy chocolate at the Wilbur factory, try this place. They have lots of vegan options, including truffles, Choco pretzels, and soy/almond milk lattes.
- Get the turbo. Espresso and bitter chocolate. Amazing.
- Best chocolate in the world....they aim to please! Still thankful for the time we got the fondue and they made sure that we received only fruit that I could eat. I have a lot of fruit allergies!
- Cold? Try the hot chocolate with cayenne pepper. This is a must for those who love spicy things, as they do not skimp on the pepper! It's a great drink for the fall and winter!
- The fondue expensive but it is worth it
- The African Peanut Bisque is great!
- The frozen hot chocolate is rich but tasty! The iced chai is also good!
- Try the turbo
- If your wondering what the difference btwn the mocha and the turbo are, we ordered both to taste. If you like very sweet, order the mocha. If you like mildly sweet with rich flavor, order the turbo.
- Go to Cafe Chocolate with 3 friends and split the Chocolate Fondue.