Café Casse Croûte
656 S. Brookhurst St. (at Orange Ave.)
Anaheim, CA 92804
- Owned by an old Vietnamese couple. Lots of good French brunch/breakfast cuisine! Got the poached eggs benedict. Yum! Small portions (the right portions) for a great price! Will try Croque Madam next!
- Steak and eggs plate is my go-to! Mimosas are a must try! 3 scoops of sorbet in each glass!!
- My first time coming here and I got the steak and eggs. Pretty good. Next time I'll try to waffles.
- I had a cinnamon swirl pancake which was great for my sweet tooth and my fianc had a seafood omelette and lobster bisque, all tasted great
- Food is amazing and service is great.
- Crepe, Omelette, Stuffed French Toast
- Food is made to order so be patient. It's a mom and pop place, nice people!
- Amazing food . Good service and $$ affordable .
- It's 10:55 and no church crowd. Into it!
- First time? Try chef mix grill
- They are closed on Wednesdays, but otherwise they're open every day until 2pm.
- Best French Onion Soup EVER!!!
- Tiny place which gets busy on sundays. Arrive before 9 to beat church group