- So good. If you don't like it, you're probably one of those people who thinks McDonald's has good food.
- Green tea yogurt. Yum!
- The acaiberry is the best! The froyo here feels lighter than the other places, yu don't feel guilty afterwards. And they're still tasty and not as sweet.
- Yuck everything just yuck
- Definitely one of my go-to dessert stops. Health(ier) and definitely worth trying multiple times - I wasn't a big fan the first few times I went, but it's by far one of my favorites now!
- Awful. Don't go here, go right down the road to orange leaf or out to menchies, as they are much better. Worst Froyo I've err personally had. :(
- Be nice to the owner, she is really sweet!
- Loved it has healthy alternatives and different flavors than typical frozen yogurt places
- Try the taro root, it's terrific.
- Only edible part was the fruit. My dog ate it, but she licks her own butt.
- The best fro yo in Louisville!!! Fresh yummy flavors!!
- Green Tea covered with berries is AMAZING
- One price for all the delicious Green tea and acai berry fro yo. Skip the pay by the pound stuff.
- Just found out they let you swirl 2 flavors for the same price!
- mango yogurt. oh yum yum
- Try the new flavor-pineapple-it's terrific!