The Burnt Truck
Food Truck, Burgers
- Fried chicken sandwich
- The vegetarian sliders are unbelievably good. I'm not even a vegetarian.
- Mmm chicken sliders and PB&J are my favorite!
- Mozzarella slider, cheeseburger slider, pulled pork slider
- Always something special
- Check out The Burnt Truck as seen on Eat Street
- It might b a better quality food truck food, but the price isn't justifiable.
- PBJ slider: home made peanut butter is pretty good. It had jam & banana in it. Good.
- Vietnamese pork sandwich: it's good but $2.70 for a small slider.. Expensive but not bad.
- Cheeseburger slider with American cheese, grilled onions, avocado spread, and a quail egg on top.
- PBJ Sliders are the best.
- My favorites are the fired chicken slider & the vegetarian slider
- Pork belly sliders are the best.
- $2.50 per slider and tots/fries are $2.00. Combo 2 sliders, a drink and 1 side is $8.00.
- They have a fried bologna slider now too... It's SO good!!
- Vietnamese pork slider
- Cheeseburger with Quail egg is amazing!
- Cheese burger with quail egg is amazing!
- Tater tots are better than the crinkle fries.
- Put an egg on it!