BRYAC Restaurant & Raw Bar
- The lobster roll and the stuffed clams. Get it! And see some live music while you're there.
- Good funk bands on Wednesday night!!!!!!
- very good lobster bisque
- Great wings. Great regulars.
- Great staff...awesome because they love dogs!
- Mussels, oysters, clams, are amazing! Good times!
- Weds night Funk!!!
- Can't go wrong with the food at BRYAC! Yes on Tuesday night (1/2 price off the entire menu) you are going to have to wait for a table and for your food. But it's worth it!! Not to mention FUNK night!
- Awesome happy hour with super cheap raw bar specials daily!
- Went on a very crowded afternoon to hear a band. They had too few servers, and had no Corona or Amstel. In an hour they were out of Chardonnay. Saving grace-food was good.
- Great raw bar, menu specials, live music and staff.
- No AC, diners smoking, waited over 40 minutes and were never served our food, paid for a $7.00 beer & finally left. Don't go!
- People smoking, waited over 40 minutes