- . (99%), , , . , .
- Great place for a quieter drink in TST waterfront. By far the best beer (Paulaner) and nicest atmosphere in the area.
- They show German soccer games. Grab a good place early on match days.
- Beer mixed with mango = awesomeness!
- Pumpkin soup ( the soup of the day) was very delicious :)
- Wi-fi password - paulaner
- Great Food and beer
- Genialer Einstieg in den Tag
- Great german food. A bit pricey but in very big portion. Hacksen and draft beer cannot go wrong.
- Authentic German food that's actually better than most restaurants in Germany (I tried the Schnitzel, Ksesptzle and Gulasch), decent portion sizes and a nice selection of beer.
- out run than other German place in HK I want to say! food is awesome!
- Perfect spot for a snack and a wiessbier
- Germans everywhere! Go and chill.. Don't forget to drink real German beers there ;)
- Having their food you feel like being in Germany
- Try the beef goulash soup and roasted potatoes
- Goulash soup is very delicious here.
- Food is Awesome!
- Shnitzel! Yummy! Y ensalada de espinaca!!!
- Big dishes. But the food is good. The price is ok. The perfect place for a Paulaner.