19511 Ventura Blvd (Shirley)
Tarzana, CA 91356
- 2 taquitos with guac and sour cream for $3.50 - super yum and nice light meal.
- So good. Came here once and will definitely be back. The beans and fresh chips are AMAZING. I had a chicken burrito and it was LOADED. Absolutely delicious.
- Frank is the king of carnitas
- Best Burritos in the Valley
- "Authentic"...I'm in heaven..
- The huevos rancheros are the best
- The food is SO amazing...fresh and good...right amout of spices...get a shredded beef burrito and either the asada taco plate for 4 bucks or a shredded chicken taco and u have an amazing meal...
- Asada burrito is made fresh and warm. Salsa is excellent
- Great service, food is better than I expected
- The carne asada tacos are orgasmic!! And the rice and beans are perfection.