Bread & Butter
Deli / Bodega, Convenience Store
- Grand Opening Special - 50% off hot & cold buffet, deli & sushi bar between 11:00am - 3:00pm until 11.08.13!
- Wow, easily one the best buffetts around.
- Try the beef Udon with Soba noodle,for a deli, it's pretty excellent.
- Big selection, small space. Pizza. Korean, Japanese, Chinese, American, salads, sandwiches, etc.... You can satisfy any craving
- This is my new favorite place. Open 24/7 and has quick, healthy hot foods! Also brown rice in the back if you want to be extra healthy
- Excelente comida.. Muy variada. Para desayunar, comer o cenar.. Excelentes precios!!
- Nice seating area downstairs. Couches and fast, free wifi. Food and coffee are so-so, but there's something for everyone.
- Sometimes overpriced
- New location of the same Bread & Butter on Park Ave. It's a huge space with many different options. Gets a bit packed during lunch but a great option that's open late
- A little bit of something for everyone and the large salad with 7 toppings at $10 is a great deal since its a massive bowl!
- Quick and classic NYC lunch smorgasbord
- Great service. Food is always fresh
- Easy to go to for lunch. Many options available
- Desayuno tpico americano y con la vista del empire state building
- Pizza is good.
- Good food options and healthy ones too! Good coffee
- These mega delis are weird, but whatever, if you're lazy and want lunch, it's a good move. Plus, relatively clean bathrooms.
- Organic ingredients, fresh food and a great juice bar. My go-to choices are always sushi, sashimi or soup.
- Get the chicken chili, and at $4.50 it's a bargain quick lunch
- Lots of choices on the buffet. Plus sandwiches, sushi, and more