$ $ $
Merrick Park (San Lorenzo Ave)
Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Love this place! This occasion I tried the crpe suzette and it was marvelous, simply elegant.
- Food is good and authentic but the restaurant is loud. Service needs a lot of work.Tip included, be careful.Would I go for a business dinner? No! For a romantic dinner? Maybe Desserts are excellent.
- The best entrecte I have tried in the U.S. in the past 2 years. Real French place, where you can find apritif Dubonnet/Ricard or a nice champagne like Perrier-Jout Belle-poque. Bread is awesome.
- This will be the last time I will go to Brasserie Central for some time. Every time my friend & I have gone for Sunday brunch, our orders have not been correct and one or both had to be sent back.
- Fathers Day French Style... Parisian Brunch Time, exquisite cuisine to honor the best man in your life
- Parrilla parisina. Terraza con mesas al Merrick Park
- Food excellent, service good, ambience too (outside). However something bothered me, one of the male servers was all the time scratching his intimate parts (all) and then touched plates. Disgusting
- Go for escargot. And come Wednesday, ladies night
- If they improve their operation and change waiters or train them better, I would go back since food is good. In the meantime I'm not coming back. :/
- Food was ok, good foie gras. Service was lousy, slow, totally careless and oblivious to my table and tables around mine, dirty plates not cleared from tables. Waiters arguing in front of clients :/
- El men de lunch es muy recomendable
- Los oquis fueron un sueo!
- It's a beautiful restaurant! Average food.
- Delicious brunch on Sundays. The quiche Lorraine is delicious. Awesome service and beautiful people.
- DELICIOUS Quiche.
- Great Moules!!! And best bread pudding ever!! Sorry there's no picture, I ate it too fast!
- Buen caf con desayuno Francs
- Everything!! Delicious