Bracco's Clam and Oyster Bar
Seafood, Bar, Market
$ $ $
- Bracco's clam bake for two includes two 1 -lobsters, king crab legs, beer-battered shrimp, mussels and Little Neck clams, corn on the cob and fries.
- Come here if you suck at life and like to get wallet raped.
- Love this place!!! The food was fresh, the entertainment on point both times I went and I love the outdoor element with the sand and beach chairs! I'll be back before it gets cold!
- Beautiful people, good food, chill vibe!
- Charge you admission, then charge you for headphones when the music shuts off at 11. Douche Central.
- Terrible food and service.
- Nicest bartenders. Good drinks and good service as long as you aren't a jerk!
- Cool outdoor area but not a fan of shucking oysters at the outside bar right over people's drinks. Wtf?
- Nice patio seating on the nautical mile. Live music good service but pricey. Had the fish n chips which were tasty & fresh. Don't order the soup - right out of the can.
- The food was great but, $22 for a small order of fried clams & french fries!!! $25 for 2 fish/shrimp tacos!!! I know its the Nautical Mile, but come on now!!!
- excellent I love it
- Outdoor bar and seating.
- Good place to ride to on the bikes.
- Drinks are great and it's a great place to meet people.
- Great time in the summer time, seafood is amazing!
- Pay cover and get your hand stamped early in the evening to skip the line later
- Great beach alternative. Nice music and fun crowd.
- Great outdoor atmosphere, lots of dancing and good music.
- Good vibes and good music but it was very expensive and the food wasn't even that good
- Having a good time