Falkoner Allé 34
København, Region Hovedstaden
- Go for the Monster Cinnamon Bun.
- Didn't think this neighborhood needed another bakery. But it did, it needed Brdflov (however, not very fond of the name). Try the kruskakernebrd - it'll stay fresh for three days in a bread bin.
- Oh my goodness the cinnamon scrolls are TO DIE FOR. Spent 3 days in Copenhagen, had two everyday!
- Ok bread. The guy behind the counter more busy talking with his friends than you
- A great place for a snack! Great coffee and baked goods, chewy cookies are moreish!
- Kaneltops and filter coffee
- WHY THERE: awesome bakery. DISHES: decent pastry & sandwiches. STAFF: friendly. LOCATION: close to mainstream (convenient). PRICES: average (reasonable)
- Love there bread and its just smell great when you cut it
- Excellent place for breakfast
- The bread and pastries here are amazing! They have a special taste to their bread - a tad burnt sourdough. Also have great breakfast and coffee! A local frb place.
- Amazing bread. Try the sandwich with avocado, goats cheese and walnuts!
- I'll be coming back for their Cinnamon rolls
- Gotta have the cinnamon roll. Coffee is not bad either
- The lunch deal is the best. The salami and goat cheese sandwich is really good, so are the cinnamon buns. Definitely want to go back!
- Virkelig god latte, meget lkre rugbrdssandwitch og uanstndigt hje priser p alt! Man gr ikke brdflov derfra - men flov over hvad man har betalt for det.
- One of the best bakeries in town. Haven't tried a single thing that wasn't good
- Great organic fresh bread and tasty pastry! I tried all the bakeries in Copenhagen. "This" is the place to go! Better than Lagkagehuset or Emmerys.
- Lkkert surdejsbrd, sd betjening, god latte og til en fair penge.
- Bread is amazing a must visit every time I'm in copenhagen
- Fantastic quality bio brunch