The Boulder Tap House
Burgers, Wings, Pub
15674 Edgewood Dr
Baxter, MN 56401
- Great beer list and atmosphere, very slow service though. It is a new business so maybe they are just going through some growing pains.
- If you come here and order Miller Lite, you're doing it wrong.
- Service was great and so was the food!!
- We ended up walking out. We were here for quite a while, several servers and managers walked past us and no one acknowledged us.
- Excellent food and beer!!
- READ THE MENU CAREFULLY! "Tap House Style" means sweet relish, jalapeo, mushrooms, and banana peppers. And it's totally your fault you missed that.
- Square cheese curds are almost a bit too much cheese, but those housemade potato chips/curls are amazing. Hard shakes too.
- Lots of tap choices!
- Caritas tacos and parmesean fries
- Amazing cheese curds. Great burgers. Emily is an awesome server!!!
- Burgers and beer need I say more?
- Little Spendy but worth it
- Cole was great!
- Beware: their cheese curds aren't curds, but bland 1" cheddar cubes. Complete lie.
- Wings were great, food was good (and fast), and the TV's were perfect. Great place to watch a game. I'd say they have it down.
- Very loud atmosphere. Food was alright. Asian chicken salad was good.
- Amazing wings!
- No relation to the sweet town of Boulder, Colorado...I don't think
- Food and drinks where a bit pricey