Bon Ga Korean Restaurant
9861 Long Point Rd (Butlercrest)
Houston, TX 77055
- The Zucchini Pancake and Glass Noodles pair well with meats. Definitely needs a higher rating.
- Galbee Jim (braised short rib) is really good.
- Located on Long Point Road between Gessner & Blalock, Bon Ga is a favorite among local chefs, offering authentic, everyday Korean cuisine that can be ordered la carte for one or eaten family-style.
- Inside track: Try to secure one of the semi private dining alcoves, where you ring a tabletop buzzer for service.
- Don't miss: Cold noodles with young radish; stone bowl bimbimbop; soon dubu; seafood pancake; grilled tongue; green salad with sesame-chile vinaigrette; dumpling soup.
- Be careful...roach on the table
- Best of Houston 2012 - Food & Drink - Best Korean Restaurant
- All the dishes in a hot stone bowl are amazingly tasty.
- Great place for Korean BBQ! Get the combo!