Bob's Country Kitchen
42 S Main St
Lanesboro, MA 01237
- A local classic. Corned beef hash and omelette for breakfast.
- Great pie, the lemon meringue especially
- Such a great place. I make sure to come here every time I visit home.
- They have Real Maple Syrup :)
- I thought breakfast was just OK- a little greasy for my taste.
- Breakfast all day, can't beat it!
- This place is great! The homemade chicken soup is to die for! Everyone who works here is super friendly and the owner is awesome! Breakfast is the best in the Berkshires!
- You have to try their foot long hot dogs. I love them. :D You can get them to go too!
- Food was great, as usual, reasonably priced and a MUCH better waitress this time...ask for Sunni, she was awesome.
- Get the pancakes, you will LOVE them!
- Food was good, it came out fast, hot, and fresh. Our waitress though was inattentive and chose to gab with her fellow waitresses instead of refilling our drinks, or clearing our plates.