Bobby's Colorado Steakhouse
- Friday free munchie bar includes yummy homemade chips and salsa, nacho cheese, and chicken wings. Yum!
- Great salad bar....
- Often overlooked gem. Good prices and selection. Nice atmosphere. Bar service isn't always friendly.
- Pricey, but very good. Never busy! Prime rib was excellent
- Hey Bobby's Colorado Steakhouse, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- I love the ambiance- sit by the fireplace.
- The brunch buffet is amazing- $1.99 Mimosas and Bloody Marys!
- $.50 Taco night on Thursday!! No reason to leave hungry!
- Go and ask for Arika. The best waitress! Great food too!
- Stop by and eat some great food!
- Monday is Ladies Night = half price soup/salad bar! Mmm!
- Just broke the age curve.
- The place is now "Bobby's Colorado Steakhouse". This is the same Bobby that owned Bobby's Pub on the square and Bobby's Too at the Showers.
- Best brunch buffet.