Boardwalk Cafe & Pub
- Chowder was great wings were amazing. Service sucked. Brought apps and food at same time then gave attitude!
- Best place on the entire strip!
- They have pitchers!
- Great outdoor seating on the upper deck
- Great outdoor seating in upper deck
- Scallop basket
- Good food, friendly staff and a great view of the Ocean. Live entertainment at night.
- 2nd floor bar/dining area has a great view. Baked stuffed shrimp: Small, dry shrimp, too much stuffing. Couldn't substitute a side salad for veggie.
- Don't waste your money eating here. The nachos were less than average, they were out of the advertised special and the entrees we did receive were not prepared as described in the menu. Awful food!!
- Small beachfront pub. Good fried seafood and the drinks were pretty decent. Close to Hampton beach ballroom casino if you get to the show a little early
- Great outside seating, good food portions. Great service!
- The chicken parm is delicious - I recommend trying it!
- Try the Blueberry barbecue sauce! It's really good & there are actual blueberries in the sauce!
- Oysters, stuffed mushrooms, twin lobsters and clam chowder were all delicious. We walked down the whole beach trying to find a restaurant and glad we picked this one. Everything is delicious!
- Amazeing waiters and waitresses. The food is awesome aswell.
- Very reasonably priced. The "house" marinade on the steak tips tasted a lot like A1 BUT they were cooked perfectly so it made up for the boring marinade. Captains plate is HUGE. Could feed 3 people.
- Good food, pitchers of beer, fast service
- Remember to bring an extra lighter for bucket-of-ice man.
- Top section best seating! Good service but the food was lacking... Most overcooked then served room temp. Perhaps the bar is better?
- Jumbo Lobster Sandwich...Amazing!