Bindaas Bar & Kitchen
+852 2447 9998
- Try Sheikh Chilli. The hot after taste is good on your throat
- Very disappointing experience. What you get on your plate doesn't match the mouth watering description of the menu. After having finished our meal, we've been asked to free the table.
- Food good. Good selection and small bite dishes tasty
- Awesome Indian cuisine in a bar setting with live music
- Amazing keema pav...
- Bao and mutton spicy just great!
- Its the best in hong kong , just leave the staff to help you with your order
- Beef chili naanza, chicken khada curry, garlic naan, dessert(pan fried bread with cream on top but could not recall the name), live music and friendly service!
- My go-to when I'm craving Indian food, especially the keema pao. In fact, I might go now!
- Love the cocktails here. My favourite is the Sheikh Chilli with mango juice. Super yummy!
- Try the naanzas, pizzas made on naan bread! And if you like spicy, anything is good here!
- Delicious Indian food with healthy options for a change! The vibe is also very cool and the manager was very accommodating given they were completely full and we didn't have a reservation.
- Ordered from deliveroo on friday night and food came, hot, within 30min. Pork vindaloo great flavour but pork abit chewy, keema bao - delicious, paneer pasanda - fine. Naan, great- light and chewy.
- Great value lunches. Super tasty! Excellent service.
- Nice Indian fushion and good place to have a cocktail
- Tikka masala, kheema, etc
- Really nice place to eat,the food and the service was great,they have happy hour drinks and lunch sets for a good price,I recommend this Indian place!
- Weekdays Happy Hour until 8pm! All drinks 30% off!!!