- Gotta try the steak tip sub... awesomr
- Good pizza, but don't base your lunch break on the clock on the wall that says "Newton," haha
- Very good pizza and tenders.
- Get the amazing chicken sandwich!
- This place is right along the Walk for Hunger route so I stopped to get something there to eat. The two slices I bought filled me up and the price is great!
- Vegetarian whole wheat pizza
- Great local place. And they deliver!
- They have four beers on tap (Jack's Abby Jabby Brau, Yuengling, Sam Adams Seasonal and Peroni)
- Pizzas, wraps and grilled items. Pizza by the slice too.
- Love the Salads! Also try the Margherite, its delicious but a little heavy on the cheese.
- Rude employees
- The pizza is great, but go for the calzones! A 10" is enough for 2 moderately-hungry people.
- Nice place, cozy :)
- Great pizza with interesting toppings! The calzones are great too.
- Love that they have whole wheat but our pizza was expensive! Over $20 for a large. They also refused to take our mobile coupon even though it is valid! Very frustrating!
- Try the chicken salad. Can't beat it.
- Best Greek salad ever!
- The steak tips are amazing!!!!
- Get the buffalo chicken pizza. So good!
- Great gluten-free options