$ $ $
- Try the frli strawberry beer!
- Great food, great beer, great service!
- Kronenbourg blanc tastes fruity and refreshing. Very good.
- Great selection on Belgium beers. Good food as well.
- Only on rainy days, come by for $5 pints of the 1664 Kronenbourg Blanc. It's Vancouver, that means everyday the beer is on special.
- The charkiderie plate is a very nice diversion from the typical kids fare.
- Try the delirium tremens...voted as the best beer in the world. Cheers!
- Loving the Kronenbourg White (Blanc) here as well right now!!!
- That Mac & Cheese with Beef Brisket. It's so hot right now. And so good.
- Grimbergen beer is yums:)
- The bacon benny is on point!
- Excellent selection of drinks. Sandwiches and food in general is good too, better than in other pubs.
- The mussels are excellent!
- Kronenbourg is French, not Belgian
- Chimay white on tap. $12 a glass. Worth it
- Delirium on tap. Nuff said.
- The Thai muscles are delicious!!
- Come for the Beer, stay for the stud bartender Greg. You'll be glad you did!
- The place is packed on Saturday night. The choice of beer is amazing
- If you like stouts try the Hercule Stout.