Best Deli Grocery Grill
Deli / Bodega
671 Bushwick Ave (at Myrtle Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11221
- The late night crew is awesome. They seem to have a good tolerance for drunken hipsters.
- Friendliest deli owners in the area. Go more than once and they'll have your order down as soon as you walk in. Become a regular!
- I go here so many times a day.... I love the guys who work there & they hav the best food
- Open 24 hours and the guys that work here are so friendly. I come here all the time for cheap, delicious sandwiches. It's my go-to place
- Don't judge a book by its cover! Great food!
- The cheapest thing around! Ask for your sandwich hot - so delish!
- Great deli. Open 24 hours. Good sandwiches
- These guys are so friendly and always take care of me. Cheap breakfast sandwiches, Boars Head meat- can't go wrong!
- Great customer service. Very friendly guys, I enjoying coming here for my regular (delicious) breakfast sandwich! It's poppin! Lol
- Awesome turkey clubs in here!
- Best deli around here without a doubt. AND they make sure I'm ok when I get home late from work and I feel there are too many weirdos on my street <3
- Best deli is actually the best deli!
- Philly cheese is dope... Pastrami sandwiches are amazing as well. ...
- Potentially the worst cup of coffee in human history was bought here. Avoid at all costs
- Turkey breast
- Its the best! Beats the rest!