55 Boylston St
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- The one must get on the menu: wontons with hot pepper and peanut sauce - delish!
- This place is good but it lacks ambiance. Great for take out.
- Try the fu chow fried rice and the sauteed string beans. Both superb. And BTW the best hot and sour soup on the east coast IMHO.
- Great Value for food!! Love their teriyaki chicken and the dumplings, the fried rice with the duck sauce is really good! Food fill you up!
- Their lobster sauce is amazing!
- Fried rice!! MUST. I usually get the yang chow.
- The congee is really special. Get it!
- Their bottomless iced tea is delicious. Their new location/decor is awesome as well as their their. I dig it.
- (Best of Boston 2013-CHINESE AMERICAN) Improper Bostonian says, "Regulars can be rest assured: When Bernard's relocated to the Street..., they brought along favorites like chow foon with beef..."
- Solid Chinese for the American palate. Everything tasted great. Shrimp in lobster sauce is among the best around
- Good fusion type Chinese food... though a bit on the expensive side.
- Reasonable food but ridiculously expensive. Attractive environment