Belmont Snack Shop
3407 W Belmont Ave (at N Kimball Ave)
Chicago, IL 60618
- Great food and awesome service!
- Love this place. Extremely reasonable prices and it feels like a little diner you'd find in the middle of nowhere or on Route 66.
- Jailhouse breakfast.
- Awesome late night food. Super inexpensive too!
- Fantastic diner to grab late night eats. Cash only, but they have an ATM.
- This place is awesome! I just had a beef amd cheddar croissant... YUMMY!
- Breakfast and burgers are delicious!
- Pretty much all the food here is great! The people are super friendly and you definitely get that old school diner feel here. They're open 24/7, so they're always there if you need them! :)
- Good mom and pop diner food. Open late. Strange crowd.
- Disgusting! And they keep the nasty grill in plain sight of the customers.
- It's the best place to eat Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Breakfast here-always!!!
- No more grease cloud. That has been fixed
- Try the cheeseburger it is great...
- Watch out for the grease cloud when you walk in the door
- Cuz they 24 hrs 24-7!!!