10 Baoqing Road | 宝庆路10号 (Fuxing Zhong Road | 复兴中路口)
- pizza is great, carpaccio de manzo is worthy to have a try
- This is a go-to for quality affordable Italian. The margherita pizza (58RMB) and the Napoli pizza (68RMB), with cherry tomato, mozzarella, anchovies and basil, are delectable.
- Great food, good service (not just cause it's China) - gotta come back and try and calzone saw a lot of them on tables. Caesar salad was naat impressive though - too dry, no lemon - only downside.
- Cosy high end italian venue. Grilled bass is nice enough. Ask for bread to get it! Service is nice and quite pro. Good for a romantic date or even business lunch/diner.
- If they have live music, leave before you sit down! It'll be dreadful karaoke-style singing by tone-deaf amateurs.
- 98 brunch set is too small. You still want to eat after that.
- Tuna was overcooked and wines were too warm
- Just perfect, extremely friendly service - everytime!
- Try the calzone pizzas, also the semifreddo is simply awesome!
- Nice terrace.. Good for groups. Friendly wait staff.
- Order capricciosa with fresh egg !!!!
- Best pizza in shanghai. But don't order the calamari!
- Everything is good except dessert!
- Nice pasta & delicious cripy pizza
- everything was delicious but loved the lobster pasta. Also good service. I'm definitely coming back.