- Don't order a large. You'll never finish it.
- Montreal smoked beef poutine... mmmmmmm
- Best poutine in the city.
- Try something from "You Gotta Eat Here!": The War Poutine, Tunisian Poutine, Chicken Kebab Poutine, or Beef Cutlet Poutine
- pick up a frequent fryer card
- Try the man-sized cod fish & poutine on the side. Polish off with a Vanilla Coke. One of (if not) the best poutines in the 604.
- Smoked beef poutine...so good!
- Fish and chips....and great sauces to dip
- Oowheeee! THAT Butter Chicken do what it do!
- Check out Belgian Fries as seen on You Gotta Eat Here
- Have the fries with war on top. It's a phenomenal topping!
- Try the war! It is my favourite topping.
- American flavours of pop are here. Cherry Coke and Pepsi and Vanilla Coke too!
- Huge portion but imho it's too greasy and quite not satisfying..
- The Montreal smoking is delicious!
- The new pulled pork version is good.
- The poutine is pretty good in general, but the fries could be less soggy.
- Wicked poutine. Get the Montreal smoked meat or classic.
- Surprisingly awesome burger here. Simple ingredients, awesome patty. Try it!