Beef 'O' Brady's
American, Wings, Sports Bar
5500 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
- Not bad service considering they gave my table the wrong drink and salad and they happily made new ones. All the seafood dishes seemed frozen. Would recommend the grilled chicken wrap.
- Friendly & professional service from Tiff behind the bar today at lunch. Welcoming and fun. Salad was good and served timely.
- Typical chain bar fare. Great waitress.
- Overpriced pub fare. It's a sports bar at a vacation resort, of course the food is going to be more expensive than a BWW or other sports bar. Reuben sandwich and steak sandwich are pretty tasty though
- The Appetizer Sampler was terrific!
- 2nd day we've been here! Food and service are GREAT!!!
- great food! service was absolutely horrid. waited for drinks for 20 min, brought food out at all separate times, and saw our own waiter once. order to go
- Not nearly as good as the original in Lakeland.
- Bill and John are great.
- Bill and Jeff are awesome!!!
- 9 plus on a scale of ten. Quality and quantity plus entertainment discount--awesome.
- Best nachos I've ever had
- Slow service
- Don't get the buffalo chicken wrap if u want buffalo. But the Gauc is bomb!
- Great Food, Great Service, and an amazing view of the Gulf of Mexico! What could be better?
- Try the New "Steak Bowl", it's to die for!
- The bartenders are great. The entertained us for hours with magic tricks. Completed the beer crawl here
- The waitresses here are the most rude ones I have ever seen at any of the beefs I've been too. Ridiculous.