$ $ $
- Amazing service and views! Definitely get the blackened tuna steak sandwich! Clams, oysters, and poke nachos are also a must.
- Try the chili. It's to die for.
- Food tastes better with a great view. The lobster roll isn't the best, but service was great.
- Appetizers make a great light lunch if you can't handle the super-rich truffle fries or lobster mac n' cheese
- Eat, drink, then head for the beach (if you know what's good for you)!
- Great end to a beautiful day!
- Great view ice cold beer!
- The lobster bisque was delish!
- The chili is of course, the best. Along with a bacon cheese better and a draft. heaven on BI.
- Get a steak! You won't regret it.
- Sit outside and enjoy the views. Mussels were good and crab cakes were delicious! Skip the sangria too much punch not enough alcohol
- sat outside in the sun and had a reallllly delicious lobster salad roll with a margarita that came in a pint glass ... who could complain?!
- Great menu. Fast and friendly service. Stop after the beach for oysters and an ice cold beer or on stormy day to watch the waves roll in.
- The chili is always a good choice
- Order the fish and chips and a Block Island Blonde
- Crabcakes are way too bread crumby!
- Scenic views, fish, cocktails