Bauhaus Books & Coffee
- Finally a coffee shop in Ballard that stats open late!
- Nice and very new atmosphere. Lots of different places to sit. Some Danish and bagels to your coffee/tea.
- Great place to work. Not the best wifi, though.
- Great breakfast food options - especially the quiches and filled croissants.
- Fantastic quiche and great coffee - wonderful place to get breakfast in Ballard.
- Straight espresso drinks taste like ash. Blast from the past, but save your tongue with the pour over.
- Great cookies and ambiance.
- They have bottled kombucha.
- Nice atmosphere, nice music playlist, nice service
- So sad this is closed
- When they say strong coffee, they mean it.
- Mocha latte is my favorite thing to order.
- Wifi is speedy, but also very spotty. Snag a seat near the front for best connectivity.
- wifi pw: unicorns
- The environment is great! a great place to have a cup of coffee and read or work
- Great coffee and connected to a bookstore!
- Great for working late
- Dogs are allowed
- Holy nutmeg, the chai is terrible! You can save money by simply emptying the contents of your spice cabinet into a cup of hot water at home
- Power outlets are painted black to blend in w the decor. Look for them at the bottom of the walls